The AXIA Coin Burning Smart Contract ensures that coins are burned from the Total Supply when any of the following events happens:
- A new user is registered in the AXIA ecosystem
- AXIA Coin is acquired inside the AXIA ecosystem.
- AXIA Coin is placed in a staking pool.
- AXIA Coin is released from a staking pool at the end of the term.
- Activity inside the ecosystem generates proceeds or a fee.
- The transaction fee from AXIA Debit use is generated and an equivalent amount is burned.
- Fees generated through ecosystem apps such as AXplorer will have an equivalent amount burned.